DALLAS TEXAS SPINAL CORD (SCI) & SPINE INJURY ATTORNEYS/ LAWYERS
Three are over 250,000 people alive how suffer from spinal cord injuries. The majority of spinal cord injuries happen to males. There are approximately 12,000 spinal cord injuries each year.
Most spinal cord injuries (SCI) occur from automobile accidents, gunshot wounds, falls, acts of violence, and recreational and sport injuries. Spinal cord injuries (SCI) can result from: pinched nerves, disc herniations, paralysis, paraplegia, quadriplegia, and fractured vertebrae.
People who sustain spinal cord injuries (SCI) can experience: loss of consciousness, loss of balance; numbness or tingling in arms, legs, and hands; loss of bladder/bowel control, inability to move body parts, extreme pain in neck, back, or head, pain radiation to arms and legs, and difficulty breathing. These conditions can prevent a person from working.
To get most value from your spinal cord injury claim, we recommend you the do the following:
- Call the police if involved in an accident;
- Get the names, addresses, and phone number of all witnesses to your accident;
- If injured at work, immediately report the work accident and call OSHA at (972) 850-4145.
- Take pictures of your injuries.
- If injured, do not delay getting medical treatment;
- Do not give a recorded statement before talking to a spine injury attorney;
- Do not sign a medical records authorization or any paper before talking to a spinal cord injury attorney; and
- Do not accept a settlement before talking to a spine & spinal cord injury attorney.
Hiring a Dallas, Texas spinal cord injury attorney quickly after your could be beneficial to your case. One, hiring a spinal cord injury attorney will relieve your stress in addressing your injuries and dealing with insurance companies. Two, the spine injury attorney will examine your case and gather necessary evidence, such as witnesses, medical records, and photographs. Three, the spinal cord injury attorney can protect your best interest by advising you and communicating with the insurance companies on your behalf. Four, a spine injury attorney will get you the compensation and future medical care you deserve for your injuries.
Spinal cord & spine injuries can occur from involvement in the following:
- Auto & Car Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Birth Injury
- Falls & Electrocutions
- Child Abuse, Neglect & Injury
- Railroad Accidents
- Construction & Work Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Dangerous Products
- Bicycle Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Drunk Driver Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Sports Injuries
- Drowning or suffocation
- Airplane & Helicopter Accidents
- Boat, Diving, Watercraft Accidents
- Assaults and Bar Fights
- Refinery Explosions
- Oilfield and Oilrig Accidents
- On-the-Job Accidents
- Dangerous Premises
- Bus Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Dump trucks, delivery trucks, garbage trucks
- 18 wheeler trucks
- Semi-trucks and cement trucks
If you sustained a spinal cord injury, you may be entitled to compensation for the following: medical bills, future medical care, lost wages, future loss of earning capacity, pain, mental anguish, disfigurement, and impairment.
Our firm is based in Dallas, Texas and handles spinal injury cases throughout the State of Texas. If you or a loved one has sustained a spinal cord injury, please call Dallas Spinal Cord & Spine Injury Attorneys and Lawyers at The Kipness Law Firm. Call 214-800-3454.