DALLAS TEXAS DRUNK DRIVER & DWI ACCIDENTS ATTORNEYS/ LAWYERS
According to the National Commission Against Drunk Driving (NCADD), “Approximately 10,000 people die and 250,000 people are injured each year as a result of individuals who continually drink and drive.” One person is killed every half hour from a drunk driving accident and every other minute a person is seriously injured in a drunk driving accident.
Drunk driver accidents occur because alcohol adversely affects driving-related skills such as vision, reaction time, judgment, and the ability to divide attention.
To get most value from your drunk driver claim, we recommend you the do the following:
- Call the police after the DWI drunk driver auto accident;
- Get the names, addresses, and phone number of all witnesses to the DWI drunk driver auto accident;
- Take pictures of the accident scene, vehicles, & your personal injuries;
- If injured, do not delay getting medical treatment and follow doctors orders;
- Document your pain, stress, swelling, and other injuries that cannot be seen
- Do not give a recorded statement before talking to a DWI drunk driver accident attorney;
- Do not sign a medical records authorization or any paper before talking to a DWI drunk driver accident attorney; and
- Do not accept a settlement before talking to a DWI drunk driver accident attorney
Hiring a Dallas, Texas drunk driver accident attorney quickly after your could be beneficial to your case. One, hiring a drunk driver accident attorney will relieve your stress in addressing your injuries and dealing with insurance companies. Two, the drunk driver accident attorney will examine your case and gather necessary evidence, such as witnesses, criminal records, and photographs. Three, the drunk driver accident attorney can protect your best interest by advising you and communicating with the insurance companies on your behalf. Four, a drunk driver accident attorney will get you the compensation you deserve for your injuries.
If you are injured in a drunk driver accident, you may be entitled to compensation for the following: medical bills, future medical care, lost wages, future loss of earning capacity, pain, mental anguish, disfigurement, and impairment.
The drunk driver accident attorneys at the Kipness Law Firm represent individuals and families that have sustained the following types of personal injuries in a DWI drunk driver accident.
- Traumatic Brain injury (TBI) or Concussion or Head Injury
- Spinal Cord injury (SCI)
- Paralysis and Speech Loss
- Quadriplegia and Paraplegia
- RSD (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy) and CRPS (Complex Regional Pain Syndrome)
- Amputations and Loss of Limb
- Seizures, Numbness and Loss of Consciousness
- Back injury (herniated discs or vertebrae fractures)
- Knee injury (torn meniscus or patella fractures)
- Shoulder injury (rotator cuff)
- Ankle injury
- Eye Injury, Blindness, Vision Loss
- Broken bones
- Scarring or disfigurement
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and other emotional injuries
If a loved one or relative dies because of a DWI drunk driver accident compensation may be given for: funeral expenses, medical expenses, future medical care, lost wages, future loss of earning capacity, pain, mental anguish, disfigurement, impairment, loss of emotional support and companionship provided by spouse or parent; and loss of household duties provided by spouse or parent.
Our firm is based in Dallas, Texas and handles drunk driver accident cases throughout the State of Texas. If you have personal injuries or lost a family member due to wrongful death in drunk driver accidents, please call Dallas DWI Drunk Driver Accident Attorneys and Lawyers at The Kipness Law Firm. Call 214-800-3454.